Thursday, April 26, 2007

Long Term Picks

I have two plays I can't pass up on at these odds.

New Jersey Devils win series over Ottawa Senators
Bet 2 Units to win 2.30 Units
Bet .5 Units to win 1.30 Units**

Heck, I hope I lose this bet, as I'd love to see the Senators and the Sabres clash in the Eastern Conference finals. But how the #2 seeded Devils (who as I've said are a team built for the playoffs) are UNDERDOGS in this series just baffles me. Are you one to turn down free money?

San Jose Sharks win series over Detroit Red Wings
Bet 2 Units to win 2.20 Units

The Sharks were my early pick to win the west, and they are my pick in 6 to win this series. So, I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I didn't put a couple of units on them at this price, don't you think?

**After losing game 1, you can now bet the Devils at 1 Unit to win 2.60, so I'll tack on half a unit at that price.

No comments: